Your membership team
Your membership team is here to help you get the most out of your EEF membership. We support your business needs and ensure you can access a range of EEF services that will help you to reach your full potential.
Membership teams operate in each region across England and Wales and provide a range of expertise, from policy representation and business support to external affairs and customer care. We support members at a local level in manufacturing, engineering and the wider industrial sector.
Your team will:
- work closely with you to ensure we thoroughly understand you and your business
- invite you to local events, helping you to network with like-minded companies, share best practice, learn from experts in the field and make new business contacts
- help you link with other local business support organisations and associations
- represent your interests through our policy forums and government representation at a local, national and EU level
- advise you on the right services and support that will help your business grow
- provide insight and in-depth knowledge to keep you up to date on the latest developments affecting the industry
We’re dedicated to supporting you and your business.
To enquire about becoming a member call us on 0808 168 5874 or complete our membership enquiry form>.
If you’re already a member, you can contact your local Region Director using the details below:
You can also contact the following people:
- Emily Lawrence, Programme Manager - Advantages and Affiliates:
0121 456 0266 or email Emily>
- Andy Tuscher, Director, NDI:
0191 497 3278 or email Andy>
- Dianne Holmes: Membership Services Manager:
0191 497 3253 or email Dianne>